Gazpacho, yes please!
10 ripe tomatoes, chopped
3 English cucumbers, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 red peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 T. red wine vinegar
- 2 T. of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 2 limes sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, Tabasco sauce and garlic in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Place all of the cucumbers except ½ cup cucumbers into the blender and process until smooth.
3. Add vinegar and oil and quick process until mixed.
4. Place the mixture in a serving bowl, and stir thoroughly.
5. Cover and refrigerate for an hour or until serving time.
6. Remove from refrigerator and uncover.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Place gazpacho into serving dishes.
9. Garnish with remaining cucumbers and cilantro and a piece of lime and 1 t. of avocado.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free